Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome!!!

I am so excited to be here sharing ideas on beauty!  I have been following beauty culture for years now, and am looking forward to lending my perspective and  knowledge on aesthetics.  As a make-up artist in Southern California for 6 years, I'm proud to own and operate Bellezza by Betsy as an artist on a free-lance basis.  My mission is to make every woman feel effortlessly beautiful on their special occasion and share tips for everyday beautification.  I love learning about and sharing new products, techniques and tricks with clients and friends.  Enjoy reading!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Betsy, I don't believe I have thanked you for your wonderful work at Laura's wedding. The Bride and her Maids looked stunning! And somehow you worked wonders on me (the emotional Mother-of-the-Bride). I wish you all the best with your venture, and would gladly welcome you as makeup artist for the weddings of Laura's sisters (even bringing you to Sydney, Australia!?) Best Wishes, Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs B,
    Thank you! The girls looked amazing, and the weekend in Palm Springs was a great time. I'm so glad you were all happy, and I appreciate the kind words here. And thank you for the gift as well. :-) I would be happy to travel to Australia for another wedding. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your blog, but you need to continually update it with tips for people like me .. your next topic could be using Hot rollers on LONGGGGGGGG hair :)

    ReplyDelete